We invite a Product Manager to join our Data Analysis team.
Team’s area of responsibility:
- Development of analytical strategies;
- Organization and support of marketing analytics management (intelligent marketing);
- Organization and support of predictive analytics management;
Main responsibilities of the Product Manager:
- Ensure Data analytics backlog is ready to go;
- Timely identify deviations from the sprint implementation plan and propose adjustments;
- Define metrics to track product status;
- Assist all team members in answering questions from related teams and functions;
- Identify and escalate risks associated with sprint implementation tasks;
- Interact with team stakeholders to clarify requirements and prioritize analytics tasks;
- Bring tasks and issues that require the involvement of other teams to inter-team discussions (interdepartmental discussions) in a timely manner;
- Timely bring to interdepartmental discussions (interdepenci) the tasks and issues that require the involvement of other teams;
- Find product growth points, test new ideas and hypotheses.
What experience and knowledge is needed:
- Experience as a Product Manager or similar position of 3 years or more, preferably in an Agile (Scrum) environment;
- Experience in the gambling domain;
- Successful experience launching new products;
- Ability to define metrics, to track product status;
- High analytical skills along with strong business acumen;
- Experience in data analysis;
- Ability to formulate hypotheses for AB tests;
- Experience using JIRA or other user story and task management tool;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Experience working with distributed teams;
- Ability to build and work with product analytics;
- English – B1+, Russian B2+.
What the Company offers:
- interesting tasks, professional colleagues;
- professional and career growth opportunities;
- annual vacation and sick leave compensaion.