We invite a Backend Developer (Node.js) to join our team.
What you will do:
- development of complex user management systems;
- application support and maintenance;
- contributing to the architectural design of the application;
- conducting Code reviews together with other team members;
- freely choose any modern libraries to solve the tasks.
You are our ideal candidate if you have:
- 4 or more years of commercial development experience with Node.js;
- 2 or more years of commercial development experience using NestJS (or another DI framework);
- 2 years of experience in commercial development using Typescript;
- 2 years or more experience in commercial development with relational and non-relational databases;
- experience working in a large team.
Nice to have experience with:
- MongoDB / Postgres / MySQL;
- Message Queue (Rabbit or others);
- Jest or analogues;
- WebSocket / SignalR / Socket.IO;
- Kubernetes / Helm / Docker.
What the company offers:
- interesting tasks, professional colleagues;
- professional and career growth opportunities;
- annual vacation and sick leave compensaion;
- remote full-time work.